Monday, April 02, 2007

Is Anyone Reading?

I know the answer to this question and it is: Yes. Hopefully. As I was reading some old blog entries I realized something, first off I almost abandoned this blog when Tecmo Blog started up, and second I really enjoyed writing this blog. When I write for Tecmo Blog (in case you don't know is the big blog I write for click on the link for more info) I try to be somewhat professional. When I write for this blog I get to talk in first person, ramble on about things in my life no one cares about and not overly worry about grammar. Most importantly I really enjoy re-reading my posts months later and remembering what was going on at that time in my life. So I have come to the conclusion that this blog is for me as much as it is for you. So with that in mind I am bringing it back. The goal is a lot more posting, especially about the random things going on in my life. It might be tough for the next month since school will be crazy, but once school is out I am all yours. With that in mind lets kick off this post:

I have no roomates. None, nada. Zilch. Just 10 days ago I had two other roommates lined up and was all set to move into the most awesome apartment complex I had ever laid eyes on (that I could afford) the Galleria Palms located right next to Arizona Mills. So what happened? Both my potential roommates are no longer looking for places to live and that leaves me high and dry with just about two months left on my lease. I have no options and a burning desire to somehow, someway find my self living in the Galleria Palms. Why is this apartment complex so awesome? Well lets just say when I went over to check out the Large's new apartment (he lives there) all we saw while standing on his balcony and drinking beer were hot girls. As we decided to check out the pool we met these people playing beer pong in the pool area and proceeded to dominate them in a game. Why do I want to leave my current apartment? Maybe it is because my window sits right on Baseline Rd (seriously) something that was not mentioned to me when I moved in. There are other reasons but lets just I am having a roommate crisis.

Finally my bar crew and I have managed to create the most incredibly awesome array of dance moves of all time. You may think they are horrible, but I defy you you ladies to not love them after:
  • you have had a few drinks
  • you are sick of the way 99% of guys dance
  • you want to see something new or crazy
It is hard to type them out in a blog without physically showing you them, something I will not do unless I am in a social setting with some liquid courage in my hand. Next time you see me in this setting just ask to see "the lawnmower" the dance is sheer awesomeness. Thats all for now, see you on the dance floor.

1 comments:

PTPers said...

I thought you were writing to me. Tear...