Saturday, February 02, 2008

Rambo IV Review

I saw Rambo on opening night, because there was pretty much no way I was not going to see it on opening night. It took me a while to post this review, I apologize for that. So here we go:

Oh wait, I know why I didn't post anything: I don't have anything to write! I'll sum up this movie in a few key buzzwords:

  • Action
  • Violence
  • Gore
  • Sly Stallone
  • No Plot
  • Gore
  • Gore
  • Gore
Do you like a lot of action with no plot? Then this is the movie for you. I enjoyed it, because it's fun watching Sly Stallone brutally kill dozens people. Go with your friends and get excited for the next gruesome kill that is coming. Don't waste your time and effort into thinking there is going to be a plot, and certainly don't go see this movie unless you know exactly what you are getting in to. It's short, its fun and as I put shortly after I say it, "its better than drinking ten Red Bulls."

Grade: Incomplete, its horrible but awesome . . .

0 comments: