Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Arizona is Crazy and Other Random Thoughts

You know how crazy Arizona is? It was 108 degrees today and the high for Thursday is 74 degrees! How do you have a 34 degree drop over the course of two days? When was the last time there was a 74 degree day in late May? It is like the weather gods just want to mess with Arizona. I, for one, love seeing mid 70s days in late May but I am going to need a string of very hot days in order to get my body adjusted for Summer. As I mentioned before, it was 108 degrees today and I could barely handle it. It is not looking like I am ready for Summer yet. Just to make you feel warm I think I will include a picture of the sun. Yeah, that's right.

I found a cure to the common cold. I know, I should be making millions right? It won't prevent you from getting a cold but it will get rid of your cold in almost a day. It only involves two things, one of which is incredibly hard to find. It requires about a gallon of orange juice (easy to find) and a full free day in which you don't have any obligation (hard to find). If you spend one full day drinking and sleeping you will do wonders for your cold. Lack of sleep is what prolongs colds the most. I went to sleep at about 10:30pm on Saturday night (because I felt terrible) woke up at about twelve hours later on Sunday morning. I then took a three hour nap in the middle of the day and went to sleep at 9pm. When I was awake I didn't do much other then watch TV. I killed the entire gallon of OJ, which gave me much needed vitamin C and hydration.

What happened next? Well my symptoms were pretty much gone on Monday afternoon. So let's recap: I started getting sick on Saturday night and I was done being sick on Monday afternoon. That is some quick turnaround, I've seen people be sick for up to a week. Don't thank me, just try my awesome method for cold busting.

Aaron Thuringer's cold busting method works perfectly on him, but has not been tested on anyone else. Therefore different body types may handle sickness differently, and Aaron Thuringer's cold busting method may not have the same effects on you that it does on him. That will be all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i blame global warming for the fact the weather got colder