Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Blackberry Ad

So let me get this straight, every medium in the free world must have a Blackberry ad right? Hey, I'm just trying to fit in.

Look at it, staring at you, telling you how much better it is than your phone. Have you ever hung out with a Blackberry owner before? They always have their Blackberry in hand, it doesn't matter what they are doing.

Drinking? One hand holds a beer and the other holds a Blackberry.
Eating? One hand holds a fork and the other a Blackberry, no time for napkins.
Driving? Blackberry users have the highest fatal crash ratio in the United States1
Talking? A Blackberry user won't directly talk to you, instead preferring to text you their conversation.
Exercising? No time to exercise, must check Blackberry.

Catch the drift? This being said I am 99.9999% sure I will own a Blackberry by the end of 2009.

1. I have no statistical data to backup this claim

0 comments: