Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Lakers are Gay


I have not been able to update my blog in a few days because I have been busy. But I am going to write a quick blurb on this Suns-Lakers series, try and make it brief so it does not deteriorate into F-bombs galore. The Lakers are so freaking LUCKY. They have gotten EVERY break this series (I’m not talking about officiating, I’m talking about loose balls, Suns shots going in and out, Smush Parker playing a typical Smush Parker type game, going 1-10, then hitting a miracle three.). So when they steal the ball of Nash twice in the last seconds of regulation and OT it shouldn’t have surprised me.

How they called a jump ball instead of a Nash TO is BEYOND me. I guess the Lakers are just that lucky. Then you know the Suns were not going to get the tip, I mean I seriously knew because the Lakers get every break. When Kobe got the ball the whole world knew he was not going to miss. Luck is not the reason the Lakers are up 3-1, its because the Suns lake of size is killing them. And it is because the Lakers completely changed their offensive game plan before start of the series (if Kobe played this way the whole season he can damn well bet he would have been MVP). Every time I see Kurt Thomas and Amare on the bench in street clothes I want to cry, I seriously do. Why did Amare have to get hurt? Argh I don’t want to go there, I’m not trying to play the injury card. I am just pissed off, you guys know. You would be pissed two if you were a Suns fan and the other team you were facing got every break in the book. If that other team had shitty players start playing good (Kwame Brown, Sasha something and Luke Walton). You would be mad if every loose ball materialized into Lamar Odom’s hands (did Phil ask him to pretend the Ball was cocaine? Is he just so coked out of his mind that’s the reason he is playing this well). I’m sorry Laker fan, I am extremely pissed. Congratulations on another storied playoff performance, ill just tack on another sad playoff performance to the Suns history. My hate for the Lakers will die instantly once this series is over (regardless of who wins) but not my hate for Smush Parker.

I want to clear all anger and frustration out of my head to make two points: A) Kobe playing this way is better than him taking 50 shots a game. He has been amazing and he needs to keep playing this way. B) Raja Bell is a stud and I would say he plays Kobe better than anyone in the league. He at least plays him better than Ruben Patterson.

This really sucks . . .

0 comments: