Saturday, July 22, 2006

118!

118! The hottest day in a decade! You Midwesterners bitch all you want about your humidity, try dealing with 118! The Devil did go down to Georgia, but maybe he made a pit stop in Phoenix. You want to know how insanely hot this day was? It was too hot for the pool! The POOL! I went to the pool and if I wasn’t in the water I was seriously frying. While laying out and reading by the pool fried Aaron was nearly served up. I lasted about 25 minutes before heading back into the apartment and drinking an amount of water equivalent to the Gulf of Mexico.
118! It was so hot I remember thinking, let me remind you I have lived in Arizona all my life and the heat doesn’t really bother me anymore, that it was disgustingly hot. It was the hottest I could ever remember feeling. What the hell was I doing outside? 118! I must say, I love it! Bring it on! I say 130, maybe even 140. Who cares it’s all the same. I love summer!
So I am totally rambling, but I also needed to save face. I have not posted in a long time. This is due to the possibility of me and a few friends of mine starting a sports blog so I was holding off on posting. If this happens, and I will keep you posted, not only will that be the greatest blog on the internet but I will also change the format of this blog. But more details on that at a later date.
I have more to talk about, the D-Backs are hot, and the Contender is back. Plus my birthday was last week. Its an exciting time however my blog is in limbo. Give me a week and it will either be back in full force or with a format change but still better than ever. Sorry for the filler post, not that anyone who reads really cares.

0 comments: