Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tony Romo is my Idol for now . . .

I can confidently say I am a Tony Romo fan and the more the Cowboys lose the longer I will remain a fan. Let’s go over why I originally liked Romo: When he first started he basically threw every ball to TO, who at the time was on my fantasy team and helping me through a dominating stretch were I was scoring at will. Well then Romo apparently was going out with Jessica Simpson. For those that don’t know me I am a big fan of her (looks wise) even though she is probably an incredibly annoying person (maybe a reason their rumored relationship didn’t go anywhere?) But now he apparently

has something going on with Carrie Underwood. I was a fan of Mrs. Underwood since I first saw her on American Idol and she was the only reason I watched that season (I am not an American Idol watcher, but I also am not an American Idol hater). So basically Tony Romo is running through all the women that are my “who are your top five women” list. This is amazing, I envy this man. When the Cowboys started to win the press (ESPN) basically decided to run every Romo story possible and I was pretty sure I was going to get incredibly sick of him. However the Cowboys started to struggle, the Romo talk kind of died and the Carrie Underwood thing happened. So basically I am back on the bandwagon and ready to see who else he runs through on my list (like Kristen Kruek or Erin Andrews maybe?). Still if the Cowboys make it to the Super Bowl all bets are off. Two whole weeks of TO and Romo stories would make me commit suicide. I would not even be able to turn on ESPN once during that time. What’s the bottom line of this random blog entry? Tony Romo is my idol for now.

0 comments: