Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yayo



I dont have much else to say, other than this picture is awesome. I guess I better touch on the Suns-Lakers game 7 while I am at it. I was surprised the Lakers got blown out, I really was. I dont buy into all this Kobe quit stuff, the game was over in the 1st quarter. When I was very angry at Game 4 I wrote in the blog how frustrated I was with the Lakers "luck." They seemed to get every loose ball, make crazy shots and all their role players that played unspectacular during the regular season were playing great in the postseason. Well it seems like after game four the breaks started to even out and those role players fell back to Earth and that is the main reason the Suns won (that and the Brazilian Barbosa. Well actually his nickname is the Brazilian Blur but Kevin Harlan keeps wanting to call him the Brazilian Barbosa.) It was good to see the Suns carry their momentum into the 1st game against the Clippers last night. Its gotta suck for the Clippers to shoot 60% and score 123 points and lose by seven. I'm still not sure how that happened. Lets hope for many more yayos in the future.

0 comments: